Coalescing

I've been feeling scattered. Part of that is due to the fact that I've been maintaining two other blogs. It looks like I'm finally settling in at Blogger. About the time that Darcy finished the design of this blog, Dia de Bloglandia was in full swing. I realize now that I might have confused a few people with the comments I made on their ofrenda, because my comments were linked to this blog instead of the one at TypePad. At the risk of continuing the confusion, I put my post for Dia de Blogandia under my Widowhood 101 tab. So if you haven't read it already (and you want to), there it is.

We each honored our departed family and friends in very different ways. At the same time, there was something so touchingly familiar about the tributes. I felt like I got to know the mothers, fathers, grandparents, husbands, siblings and friends that the other participants commemorated. It's taking me longer to make the rounds than I anticipated, mainly because I take time at each stop to ponder the lives that are being celebrated. It might be December before I get to all of them. There's no need to rush.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One World One Heart

A Thanksgiving Giveaway